Job ID: req1891
Employee Type: exempt full-time
Facility: Frederick: Ft Detrick
Location: PO Box B, Frederick, MD 21702 USA
The Frederick National Laboratory is a Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) sponsored by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and operated by Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc. The lab addresses some of the most urgent and intractable problems in the biomedical sciences in cancer and AIDS, drug development and first-in-human clinical trials, applications of nanotechnology in medicine, and rapid response to emerging threats of infectious diseases.
Accountability, Compassion, Collaboration, Dedication, Integrity and Versatility; it's the FNL way.
The Enterprise IT (EIT) Directorate oversees the strategic vision and implementation plan for IT systems and solutions for the enterprise at Leidos Biomedical Research, the operational information and data systems support to Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research. The Enterprise Systems group (BES) oversees the strategic vision and implementation plan for IT systems and solutions for the enterprise at Leidos Biomedical Research, the operational information and data systems support to Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research.
The candidate will work with business and technical process owners to implement desired solutions, integrations, and supporting documentation. In this role, you will:
- Execute and implement integrations and Data Migrations efforts around LBR ERP systems
- Develop code, scripts, or processes necessary for data conversion, migration, or integration, and validation
- Develop complex data integration solution utilizing industry standard ETL tools such as SSIS
- Create applications, tools, or other objects to support data conversion, migration, integration and validation rules using SQL, Java, .NET or other advanced development tools or products
- Design and develop Custom Costpoint Extensions
This position may be filled with a Software Engineer II/III commensurate with the selected candidates experience.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Possession of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university according to the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) Computer Science or Accounting/Finance or four (4) years relevant experience in lieu of degree. Foreign degrees must be evaluated for U.S. equivalency
- Software Engineer II- In addition to the education requirement, a minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience
- Software Engineer III- In addition to the education requirement, a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience
- Experience with multiple database platforms (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience with programing Web Services technologies – REST, SOAP, Java, and Costpoint
- Integration Console and extensibility development experience
- Experience with back office systems that include Deltek CostPoint, IBM Cognos or similar
- Experience with Information systems
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Three (3)+ years of hands-on experience with Deltek products specifically around Data Management, Integrations, and Custom Application Development
- Experience integrating Hyland OnBase, Maximo, Costpoint SaaS business solutions
- Strong technical aptitude and problem-solving skill
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) | Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) | Drug Free Workplace (DFW)